First Christian believes that is not just enough to be listeners of the Word, but be must be doers of the Word. For this reason, we encourage every person to get involved in an area of service or ministry. Our iServe teams are a tool to help us develop fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ through service for in the body of Christ, community and across the globe.
Benefits of service teams:
- Provides ownership in the congregation based on doing, not just feeling
- Allows for fulfillment in using God given talents and abilities
- Service inside the body of Christ is likely to lead to service outside of the body.
- Teams are more likely to support each other than individuals
- Those serving get a sense of accomplishment and healthy pride about how they are contributing to the body.
- Service teams allow us to plug in new members quickly and effectively.
To find more information about the gifts and abilities that God has given to you, sign up below for one of our Discover iServe classes.
Or to get involved in a ministry team, fill out this form to help us plug you into an area of service.